[Artemisia] Loch Salann Workshop

Cliodhna Ui Fearadhaigh cliodhnauifearadhaigh at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 18 16:32:13 CDT 2014

Greetings!
I hope that everyone has been enjoying the workshops that have been happening here in the Barony! We have so much
more in store for the coming months, and some wonderful opportunities to learn some new skills, and have fun while
doing so!
For our next workshop we will be learning all about Blacksmithing! What an amazing opportunity to come out and see what really goes  into this work. Lord Heinrich will be hosting this workshop, and it will be held  on Saturday May 3rd from 10am-2pm at 3345 S. 300 W. South  Salt Lake, UT 84115 Unit A5. There will be a class size limit of  20 so please make sure to rsvp either through the event pages that  will be on both the Loch Salann Facebook page, and the Kingdom  Facebook page, or via email to lochsalannworkshops at gmail.com
It has been asked that all attendees please wear natural fiber clothing due to the nature of the class. Also, please be prepared and  make sure to bring water and at least a small snack for yourself.
Lord Heinrich has offered to open up his shop to host this workshop, and is doing so without requiring a fee! Any small donations you can pay just to help pay for the supplies, coal, and propane that will be used, would be so greatly
appreciated!
Hope to see many of you there!
YIS,
Lady Cliodhna Ui Fearadhaigh