[Artemisia] Quest for the Mary Rose

Michelle Mazur aoe_sunshine at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 25 15:18:00 CDT 2014

Quest for the Mary Rose
May 24, 2014
Site: Lomond View Park, 220 East Elberta Drive, North Ogden
UT
Site Opens: 9:00am
Site Closes: 9:00pm
Site Fee: $5 (16 and up); $3 (5 to 15 YOA); under 5 YOA
free; $5 NMS applies
Come join the Barony of Gryphon’s Lair as we Quest for the
Mary Rose! Teams will journey from station to station learning all they can to
become a member of the English Royal Navy. Teams should be made up of at least
4 people, including a heavy fighter, a rapier fighter, a lady, and a youth.
Stations will include fighting, calligraphy, food, thrown weapons, and archery,
just to name a few. If you like the activities you have a chance to bring it
home with our very special fundraiser raffle. More details to come!
Event Stewards: Lord and Lady Andrew and
Michelle of Harris upon York, aoe_sunshine at yahoo.com