[Artemisia] Arts & Sciences at Talon & Crescent War!!!

Jeanne P / Casamira jeannecas at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 10:30:11 CST 2014

Greetings Artemisians.

Please Cross Post!

As we plan for WAR, I invite, nay encourage each of you to volunteer.
The Talon and Crescent War needs volunteers from Artemisia!
One way to volunteer is to volunteer to teach a class.

We are hoping for:
· Full Tracks of Classes in many Arts & Sciences subjects.

· an Artisan Village like they have at Pennsic, where like-Crafters can
assemble to show how they do their art. A Forge/Metalworking area, Dyepots,
Culinary kitchen, Weavers and Looms.

· Display of Arts & Sciences Artwork pieces and let people use voting beans
on the pieces they like. It does not have to be a judged competition, just
count the most tokens and give a prize to that person. It would be more of
a way to let people display their amazing artwork. Or just a display to let
people put their own tokens on pieces they like (i.e., no competition)

· Revel Dance, host dance class as a party revel in the evening so folks
can visit and learn dances.

http://taloncrescentwars.org/index.php/a-and-s

We also would need volunteers to head different activities such as the A&S
Display, Dance Revel, and other events. Or volunteer to work at the A&S
Class information area.

Artemisians are needed in Every area. Now is your chance to MAKE A
DIFFERENCE! Please contact Baroness Elspeth of Stillwaters or Countess
Bridget Lucia Mackenzie at Talon Crescent War I A&S Classes. Their direct
link is on http://taloncrescentwars.org/index.php/a-and-s
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Ftaloncrescentwars.org%2Findex.php%2Fa-and-s&h=WAQFJq2EY&enc=AZPmH7HKjGu0cvCRA0AZhRa0Lpxq8hmsZ8YicvOXUIpi6PZao70pKVzD2gSsyX92DiwcWoYNllRN3hm3A5BX9NjTYF51pNTUyFrwaYqbJDXjIJaW7-pJy2PUJ2q35hWMiUtydiqP7kbsIsJfe4Zy5vhV&s=1>

If you have any questions I can answer, ask . . .
YIS to Artemisia and the Talon & Crescent War,
Cas

Jeanne Panlener / Baroness Casamira Jawjalny, O.L., O.P., G.A.
Deputy Artemisian Minister of Arts & Sciences for Talon & Crescent War
The Pun is mightier than the Sword!