[Artemisia] Lunch at Coronation....

Bradley Wolf idahobrad at cableone.net
Sat Feb 8 18:28:11 CST 2014

Cook's Guild will be providing a lunch, purchasable at Troll, for
Coronation. There will be:

Beef barley stew

Chicken rice soup

Vitellian split pea soup (vegan)

Cauli-verdi (a vegetable soup with optional little beef sausage balls on the
side)

Breads, various

                  Note: a gluten free loaf we have learned to make will be
there for those with that issue.  We would like to hear from you if you will
be needing this so we know to make one loaf or two.

Apples, pears

sliced cheeses

All soups are dairy-free, all but beef-barley are gluten free. Breads will
be dairy free unless otherwise labeled for specialty rolls.

All recipes will be Torah-kosher

The price for this fundraiser repast will be $5.  As there are few/one
restaurants in Star proper, this $5 lunch is more interesting than a $5 foot
long.

-B

Baron K. Braden von Sobernheim, OL,OP,GA
http://www.james-gang.org/wolfpack/Braden/index.html
(Brad Wolf)

If you say "gullible" slowly enough it sounds like "oranges."