[Artemisia] Barony of Sentinels' Keep A&S Championship

Vaun Stevens vstvns3 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 20:26:03 CST 2014

Greetings!

This is a reminder that the Barony's A&S Championship is fast approaching.
Your pre-registration forms are due March 1st.  The forms are available in
the "files" section of our Yahoo group page and on the Barony's website.
If you cannot download from one of these sites, please email me and I will
send you a copy.  My email is moas at sentinelskeep dot org.

Our event site is DRY, however we are making arrangements for an off-site
location for judging any brewing entries.   You must pre-register your
brewing entries so the arrangements can be finalized before the event.

If you have any questions, please email me at the above address.

Yours in Service,
Annys of Pengwyrn, MoAS