[Artemisia] BSK Spring Feast Menu and Reservation Info

Ericka hughes elmhughes at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 26 08:02:13 CST 2014

I greet you well!
Are you planning on attending the Barony of Sentinel Keeps A&S Event, Spring Feast? Have you been considering attending but are not quite sure? Well please allow me to tempt you to come... Spring Feasts feast will be a delicious and decadent affair of Andalusian recipes as presented in Cariadoc's Miscelleny.
To start there will be:
Cheese and Flour cake, is layered dough and cheese (baked of course), drizzled with honey and served with salt and pepper to taste. (allergy information: milk, oil, yeast, yeast honey, wheat)
Jannaniyya (the Gardeners dish), is essentially a warm salad with cheese. (allergy information...: various veggies, bread, eggs, cheese)
Entrees and Side Dishes:
Cooked Dish of Lentils, this delicious dish is made with Egyptian beans (lentils), eggs, and onions and flavored with coriander and saffron. (allergy information: eggs, lentils, onions, coriander, saffron, and vinegar)
Buran, are meatballs fried in lamb fat sat upon fried eggplant with yogurt and sprinkled with cinnamon and cumin. (allergy information: milk, cinnamon, cumin, garlic, lamb and beef)
Cooked fried chicken (Yes this is really a period Andalusian recipe!), chicken browned in olive oil and then simmered in spices. (allergy information: chicken, cumin, garlic, saffron, pepper, oil, vinegar)
If all of this is not enough, dessert is indeed decadent as well.
Dafair, seasoned pastry braids with a sauce of honey, lavender and cinnamon. (allergy information: gluten, eggs, cinnamon, lavender, saffron, eggs, leavening, pepper, oil)
Makshufa, almond and honey candies, this is very similar to peanut brittle and simply amazing. (allergy information: honey, almonds, saffron, sugar, sesame oil, rose water)
I hope that this has inticed your desire to both attend our event and the feast! Please RSVP to me at LionRampant.douglas at gmail.com  in the Subject line please put: SPRING FEAST RESERVATION. We will take up to 65 reservations before that is cut off, please get your reservations in as soon as possible, thank you!
In Service to the Dream!
Lord Eagon MacCoilin called Ian
mka
Colin A. Douglas