[Artemisia] Fw: 1000 Eyes Musketeers Challenge Pot Luck

Angela Goodyear angela.goodyear at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 10 14:19:29 CST 2014

On Friday, January 10, 2014 1:18 PM, Angela Goodyear <angela.goodyear at yahoo.com> wrote:

ATTENTION for those who are planning to bring a pot luck dish on January 18:

PLEASE include an ingredient list. This is greatly appreciated by those of us with food restrictions.

There is room in the kitchen for crock pots, there is and oven if you need to use it let me know so I can time dinner.

There is limited refrigerator space so please plan accordingly. I can bring coolers if you let me know ahead of time.

Thank You
Honorable Lady Angela