[Artemisia] Upcoming Fundraiser for the Kingdom Travel Fund

Cross Reardon starr.cross.reardon at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 12:38:16 CST 2014

HE Claire,
I will make the announcement about the Travel Fund Raiser at our Baronial
Business Meeting tonight. I know you will get a good response! It's like
Royal Trading Cards that we can wear! Such fun.
YIS,
Lady Cayleidh bean Tiernbard
BoTE Seneschal

--
"If I do not somehow perceive you as intrinsically connected to me, it is
much easier not to care for you. Similarly, if I not perceive the natural

May the road rise up to meet you. May the wind be always at your back. May
the sun shine warm upon your face; the rains fall soft upon your fields,
and until we meet again, may God hold you in the palm of His hand.
traditional Irish blessing