[Artemisia] Fwd: [ARNHOLD] feast ingredients for Midwinter Nights Dream

Amber Snurkowski syeira.caminante at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 18:50:08 CST 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <carriestuart50 at yahoo.com>
Date: Jan 18, 2014 10:50 AM
Subject: [ARNHOLD] feast ingredients for Midwinter Nights Dream
To: <ARNHOLD at yahoogroups.com>

Appetizer:

sliced cheddar cheese

softened cream cheese with fresh basil and chives

bread, sourdough and wheat (both dairy free)

apples and pears

Soup:

water, dry white wine, onion, carrots, celery, parley, thyme, garlic, bay
leaves, salt and pepper

Salad:

spinach or spring mix tossed with little oranges (cuties) and balsamic
dressing (not sure of ingredients on dressing yet)

Entrée:

Smoked beef or chicken

white rice

carrots cooked with olive oil and tarragon

asparagus cooked then tossed with olive oil and salt and pepper

Any questions contact me here or on the Arn Hold Facebook page

 __._,_.___
to sender
<carriestuart50 at yahoo.com?subject=Re%3A%20feast%20ingredients%20for%20Midwinter%20Nights%20Dream>
to group
<ARNHOLD at yahoogroups.com?subject=Re%3A%20feast%20ingredients%20for%20Midwinter%20Nights%20Dream>
 Start
a New Topic<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ARNHOLD/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJlcWF2dmFhBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE1NjQ4NjQEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDA3NzA5BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA250cGMEc3RpbWUDMTM5MDA2NzQwOA-->
 Messages
in this topic<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ARNHOLD/message/24362;_ylc=X3oDMTM2OWo1bzJjBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE1NjQ4NjQEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDA3NzA5BG1zZ0lkAzI0MzYyBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTM5MDA2NzQwOAR0cGNJZAMyNDM2Mg-->(1)
Recent Activity:

   1

To Unsubscribe, send a blank message to: ARNHOLD-unsubscribe at eGroups.com
 [image: Yahoo!
Switch to: Text-Only<ARNHOLD-traditional at yahoogroups.com?subject=Change+Delivery+Format:+Traditional>,
Daily Digest <ARNHOLD-digest at yahoogroups.com?subject=Email+Delivery:+Digest>•