[Artemisia] The making of Lye

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 23 02:24:11 CST 2014

Your Graceliness,

If you don't hear any, or enough, helpful information from the list, I'd say contact Dame Hilde and Master Odfa; I don't know if they *have* done it, but I'd vote them "most likely to have".  One other thought- lye is a very caustic chemical, you might want to check on local/state restrictions, since a spill would be treated as a HazMat issue.  If only you knew someone in Law Enforcement that you could ask. ;-)

Barwn Morgan Blaidd Du,
Chamberlain for
Their Excellencies Dunkr & Oonaugh,
Baron & Baroness of Loch Salann