[Artemisia] The making of Lye

James Sena arghun at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 11:04:02 CST 2014

If you decide you want lye in bulk you can do that too.  While doing. 100%
period is a nice thing to be able to do and document, you get a more
consistent ( and safer to produce ) product with commercial lye.  And I
don't mean Drano type either.

Here in Oregon you can get it from Glory Bee Foods ( www.glorybee.com ).
There are similar suppliers in Utah and Idaho for sure. ( would give links
but on my tablet).

  The biggest advantage of bulk food grade or cosmetic grade lye is being
able to control concentrations and thus the finished product.

HL Brendan ap Llewelyn, MC
Shire of Tymberhavene, Principality of the Summits, An Tir