[Artemisia] Bardic Tonight

BENGTA1 at aol.com BENGTA1 at aol.com
Thu Jan 23 17:56:38 CST 2014

Bardic tonight at Gryphon's Lair Fighters' Practice!

Noël Bishop: I've never been. Is it an open group? Do they take newcomers
like myself? If so, where is it at and what  time?

Valerie Howarth Scarbrough: Yes Noël Bishop, it's an open group and anyone
is welcome! We meet at 880 28th Street in Ogden (the basement of the gym
behind  the church) at 7 on most Thursdays.

Valerie Howarth Scarbrough:   II'll be there with stuff for
singing/playing.