[Artemisia] Trebuchet pumkin tossing

leishman10 at q.com leishman10 at q.com
Fri Jan 31 07:15:07 CST 2014

Greetings,

I was asked (by the organizers of this event) to see if there are folks anywhere throughout the kingdom who would be interested in a non-SCA event that involved the  tossing of pumkins from self made trebuchets?    I don't have the particulars yet, only know that it will be happening in October, probably somewhere in Utah.

I believe the organizers of said event are just in the process of finding out if there is interest.

If you are, let me know and I'll forward the  count of interested parties  to them and also post the location  where you can get more information related to said event.

In Service. .

Bethoc

leishman10 at msn.com