[Artemisia] Trebuchet pumkin tossing

Ken Wilson kenandmindy at cableone.net
Fri Jan 31 07:45:54 CST 2014

Myself and some other 1000 Eyes people have participated in pumpkin tossing
with my trebuchet in the past. It's a great time. Pumpkins make a
satisfying noise when they impact. I may be interested, depending on timing
and location. I had to skip our local toss this year because it conflicted
with something else.
-Sir Marcello