[Artemisia] Dancing with the Pennsic Stars

European Dance Pennsic War pennsic.eurodance at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 21:09:37 CDT 2014

Have you heard the rumors? Could it be true? Are Royals from around the
Known World competing at Pennsic to see who can best master the art of
European Dance? Why, yes! Yes, they are!

On Midnight Madness Wednesday, August 6, THL Margherita Battistina and the
Pennsic School of European Dance are sponsoring Dancing with the Pennsic
Stars. Come out to the European Dance Pavilion at 9pm and watch the biggest
and brightest stars of the SCA compete in a Renaissance dance competition!
Royals from the Midrealm, Atlantia, Ealdomere and An Tir - joined by
dancers from Meridies, Midrealm, Ealdomere and the East – will perform
several Renaissance dances they have learned this war, competing for
judge’s points and your votes.  (Don’t see your kingdom represented? There
is one more slot open!)

Want to know more? Check out our webpage, dwtps.aands.org, for details
about this competition, or like our Facebook page,
facebook.com/DancingWithThePennsicStars, for the latest updates.

Who will YOU be voting for?

THL Margherita Battistina (Margaret Roe)
Dean of the School of European Dance, Pennsic 42 & 43