[Artemisia] Kings Tokens Travel Fund Update

Nikky Scofield claredelacy29 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 19:57:47 CDT 2014

Greetings Artemisia!
I'm proud to announce that all of the King's Tokens for the Kingdom Travel
Fund are completed and available for purchase. There was a little delay on
the last few tokens and I apologize for that, but they are now all done and
I am quite proud of them and of all the casters and artisans who have
generously donated their time and skills to see this project through. Check
out the website for updated photos on each of the tokens and contact either
myself or a member of the Royal Retinue at any event Their Majesties are in
attendance at to purchase yours. NOTE: After Coronation, these pieces will
be much, MUCH harder to purchase (I'm taking a break!) so please get them
NOW if you want them. SUPPLIES WILL BE LIMITED AFTER CORONATION, IF
AVAILABLE AT ALL! Also, there seems to be a little back door wagering going
one among the past Kings of Artemisia. Something about who's tokens sells
the most and something about very expensive Scotch on the line. I, of
course, know nothing whatsoever about this, but if you have a Past King you
favor, you might consider supporting them by purchasing their token. If
only to help keep them from going broke buying scotch for all the others.

In Service Always- Mistress Clare

http://claredelacy.weebly.com/kingdom-travel-fund.html
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fclaredelacy.weebly.com%2Fkingdom-travel-fund.html&h=oAQEwfTlq&s=1>