[Artemisia] Half Dozen Donation Derby at Kingdom Champions

Nikky Scofield claredelacy29 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 09:47:14 CDT 2014

A reminder that this weekend is the end of the Half Dozen Donation Derby!
This fundraiser was started to help raise largess for Their Majesties to
take with them to Pennsic and has had overwhelming participation! We have
27 participants in a wide variety of different arts and sciences and there
will be a display of the items and a populace's choice vote done on
Saturday at Kingdom Champions. There is still time to join, check out the
website below for more info (and photos will be added of the items I've
received soon). Also please come out and view the items and choose your
favorite so that the winning artisan can have a choice of the items made
for themselves. Thank you to all the artisans for their participation and
amazing generosity!

Mistress Clare

http://claredelacy.weebly.com/artemisia-half-dozen-donation-derby.html