[Artemisia] Kingdom Half-Dozen Donation Derby gets rolling!

Nikky Scofield claredelacy29 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 12:35:48 CDT 2014

Greetings Artemisia! The Donation Derby to help full Their Majesties
Largess needs is rolling right along! As of today, we have 23 entrants who
have registered to make everything from food stuffs, archery equipment,
embroidered items and supplies, paternosters, pottery, banners, aprons,
pewtery bits and lots more! That's 138 items available from artisans from
across our Kingdom! We appreciate your amazing generosity, and want to
remind folks that there is still plenty of time to join this endeavor. All
you need to do is think of something wonderful that you like to make to
donate to Their Majesties Largess, register on the website and send me a
picture of it when you are finished. The Derby ends at the Day of Champions
Event July 26th where each entry is presented for a Populace's Choice vote,
and the winning artisan gets to choose one item of all the donated largess
for themselves. There are bound to be other favorite choice votes and thank
you gifts also. Please consider joining this fantastic group of artisans
and check out the website for more details. If you have any questions, both
Lady Praxilla and myself will be at Uprising and would love to talk to you
about it then.

Thank You!

HE Clare de Lacy

http://claredelacy.weebly.com/artemisia-half-dozen-donation-derby.html