[Artemisia] Southern Regional Collegium Call for Classes

Christine Fitzgerald catherineasherbeck03 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 6 11:52:36 CST 2014

Do you have an idea of some classes yet? Just wondering.

On Wednesday, March 5, 2014 2:48 PM, Michelle Mazur <aoe_sunshine at yahoo.com> wrote:

Come to classes!  Teach Classes!  Please contact me if you are willing
to teach a class at the Southern Regional Collegium on April 12th in the beautiful Barony of Gryphon's Lair.

Provide your Class
title, a description, max participants, fees, and any other info you
feel is relevant.  I prefer you email me the info at cobaltdragonfly
(at) gmail (dot) com, so all class stuff is kept in the same e-space.

Merci!  Let's make this event the best its ever been!

Jaquelinne de Radonvilliers, OL, GeC