[Artemisia] Barony of Sentinels' Keep Arts and Sciences Championship

Vaun Stevens vstvns3 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 19:47:45 CDT 2014

Greetings to All!

It is my great pleasure to announce that the Barony of Sentinels' Keep held
our Arts & Sciences Championship on March 8, AS 48 and that Her Excellency
Baroness Illora of West Lea was named Champion!  Her Excellency was also
named Populace Choice for her beautiful Painted Chest. Lady Ísgerðr was
named Novice Champion and Lord Forrest of Gumb was honored as the Baron's
Choice.

Vivat! Vivat! Vivat!

I would also like to thank all of the wonderful gentles who came forward to
be judges.  Without you the competition could not be held.

Thank you also to Illora, our event steward, and to Eagon, our feast
steward!  Your efforts were greatly appreciated by everyone.

YIS,
Annys of Pengwyrn, MoAS