[Artemisia] Crown Entrant Form

Seneschal of Artemisia seneschal at artemisia.sca.org
Mon Mar 10 20:42:21 CDT 2014

Greetings Artemisia,

It has come to my attention that several people are having issues with the
Crown Entrant form on the Kingdom website. We are working on this. In the
meantime, I have a Word file with the entrant form; if anyone needs this,
please email me and let me know and I will send the form to you.

Katya
Kingdom Seneschal

--

The information contained in this electronic communication is to be
considered confidential and intended only for the use of the recipient