[Artemisia] Artemisia Digest, Vol 126, Issue 12

Jackman-Brink, Julia Julia.Jackman-Brink at mso.umt.edu
Wed Mar 19 12:49:40 CDT 2014

FWIW. Kingdom Law already has a line item addressing this issue.  (And this was in Atenveldt Law when we were a Principality as well).  Basically it says "Any kingdom event date may be adjusted to an adjacent weekend during the calendar process if it should fall on a religious observance".  As long as folk are paying attention when scheduling it shouldn't ever be an issue.

Juliana