[Artemisia] Artemisia Digest, Vol 126, Issue 13

Mike Bradley connor.mac.michil at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 12:52:54 CDT 2014

On Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 11:09 AM, Sage Herald of Artemisia <
deputy-herald at artemisia.sca.org> wrote:

>  First of all, that would bisect the
> shire of Cote du Ciel.

What?  Unless borders have drastically changed since I made a "to the zip
code level" of the Kingdom, from the Kingdom Seneschal's files (hi,
Juliana!), splitting at the Idaho/Utah border wouldn't bisect Cote du Ciel,
or any other group for that matter.  The Barony of 1000 Eyes southern
boundary *is* the Idaho/Utah border, as is Cote du Ciel's northern boundary
(IIRC, I'm at work so I don't have the digital map with me, and the
physical map is now in the possession of HE Robert the Lost).  Those
boundaries were all set up according to Copora, III.B.2 "Branches below
principality level may not cross over state or national borders without the
authorization of the Society Seneschal."

Conchobhar, occasional cartographer