[Artemisia] Artemisia Digest, Vol 126, Issue 15

Sage Herald of Artemisia deputy-herald at artemisia.sca.org
Fri Mar 21 12:20:31 CDT 2014

Good points all around.  I should clarify one thing however.  I support the
idea of creating a principality because I think it will be good for the
struggling groups.  I think that having the crown at any event makes that
event more fun.  Groups that are far way from a population center are less
likely to have the crown be a local member.  So all their smaller events
are less likely to have the crown there.  But if there was a principality
in that area, then there would be a second set of royalty.  And that set
would automatically be locals, and therefore more likely to be at events.
I believe that would make their events more fun.  It would therefore be
easier to recruit and retain new members in that area.

Sneferu