[Artemisia] Calendar Change proposal

Jeanine Schlauch jeanines at cableone.net
Wed Mar 26 10:49:43 CDT 2014

Here is some more information for folks to think about.

There are 19 Kingdoms in the Knowne World - out of those 19, 14 responded
to our query.  Out of those 14 - EVERY SINGLE ONE pre-bids and pre-plans
all of their Kingdom events, including Coronation.

Quite a few think we are a bit insane for leaving it to the last minute.

Morgan du Marc