[Artemisia] OT Consignment at Uprising

BENGTA1 at aol.com BENGTA1 at aol.com
Fri Mar 28 21:02:39 CDT 2014

The consignment booth at Uprising will be under new management and a  new
sign!

Bring your SCA items for consignment to the usual location at Uprising.
Look for the new sign "Smiling Viking". Garb, accessories, fabric, armor, and
any other SCA or period related items, new or used, are welcome. Please
premeasure fabric. Sorry, no food or drink (nobody likes sticky fabric).

We will continue to charge 20% commission + 6% state sales tax, for a total
 of 26% of the sale price. I will take care of reporting and paying the
sales  tax.

Questions? Contact Bengta at _SmilingViking at aol.com_
(mailto:SmilingViking at aol.com)  or _Bengta1 at aol.com_ (mailto:Bengta1 at aol.com)