[Artemisia] [arrowsflight] FantasyCon Demo

M Steele mps0307 at yahoo.com
Sun May 4 10:40:48 CDT 2014

Still a lot in the planning stages, but I do want rapier to be part of the combat demo, yes. The focus of this is just fantasy con, so I would not know about the Provo parade. If you are participating in the demo/working at the booth, you will get in free on that day (still working out how this is going to be coordinated with the FC people) and I am still working out how we are going to be scheduling (the 3rd will probably be the day we need people the most, so if that is the day you can come, that would be great). Have not thought about participants from other Kingdoms, do you have someone specific in mind or asking a hypothetical?

Dunkr