[Artemisia] Artemisian Half-Dozen Donation Derby

Nikky Scofield claredelacy29 at gmail.com
Thu May 8 11:44:00 CDT 2014

Greetings to the Populace, and especially the Artisans of the Kingdom of
Artemisia!

Lady Prax and I have decided to organize a Donation Derby for Their
Majesties Largess collection for Their upcoming trip to Pennsic. The Derby
consists of each artisan donating 6 items, with a presentation of them both
online and at the Day of Champions, where the populace will choose their
favorite and that artisan will be awarded their choice of all the Largess.
We hope you will consider joining us in this endeavor to help showcase the
arts of Artemisia and help fill Their Majesties gift baskets. Check the
website below for more information and Thank You!
HE Clare

http://claredelacy.weebly.com/artemisia-half-dozen-donation-derby.html