[Artemisia] King's Tokens Release at Mercenaries & Marauders tomorrow

Nikky Scofield claredelacy29 at gmail.com
Fri May 9 14:41:50 CDT 2014

Greetings Artemisia! Just a quick note that the Kingdom Travel Fundraiser
will continue tomorrow with the release of HG Morgan and HE Ronan's tokens
at the Mercenaries & Marauders Event in Arn Hold. The pieces cast
beautifully and I am looking forward to showing off more of our Kingdom's
pewter casters hard work tomorrow. I will also have the other tokens
already released with me for purchase, and the cost is $5 for unpainted and
$8 for painted. Preorders for full sets is still available until June 1st.
Check out the Token website for more details, pictures and a sneak peek of
tokens to be released at Melee Madness. And as always, thank you for your
support of Artemisia and the Kingdom Travel Fund!

HE Clare

http://claredelacy.weebly.com/kingdom-travel-fund.html