[Artemisia] King's Tokens Release at Mercenaries & Marauders tomorrow

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Fri May 9 16:16:42 CDT 2014

How appropriate that the tokens for HG Morgan and That Damned Norman [tm] are being released at Mercenaries and Marauders!  :-D

[NOTE:  Anyone viewing this as offensive rather than a joke between friends is obviously not aware that we've known each other for approximately one century, and should take a chill pill]

Morgan, No The Other One

Greetings Artemisia! Just a quick note that the Kingdom Travel Fundraiser