[Artemisia] Artemisia Digest, Vol 134, Issue 5

Jeanine Schlauch jeanines at cableone.net
Sun Nov 9 12:49:44 CST 2014

I would have to respectfully disagree with some of what Lady Cate has to
say.

We are each of us responsible for our own actions and regardless of what
may or may not have been taught by someone, whether that someone is a
parent, peasant or peer - if a person is a jerk, that is *their *problem.
They do not get to blame that on anyone but themselves.

However, the last part -   "everyone should be treated with the same
respect as you would give those on the thrones" is forever and always true.

Morgan
Arn Hold