[Artemisia] Things to Remember for 1349

Michele Wolf amefinch at cableone.net
Sun Nov 9 20:32:16 CST 2014

Rat Out Your Friends - Bring the Arts and Sciences creations of your fellow
craftspeople! Be it scrolls, gifts, largess, barter or bought, it deserves
to be shown off! If you ahve items that others have crafted for you, please
bring it in to display!

Chili, Cornbread or Fixin's - For lunch we would love the populace to bring
either chili or cornbread for a cookoff competition or, if not, some fixin's
to go with that and on our baked potato bar. For details and what to bring:
http://1349inarnhold.weebly.com/lunch.html

Fighting (Heavy and Rapier) - Don't forget your kit. The Hundred Years War
was just getting going and, like you'd let some extra death on the side hold
you back?!

Death - Death death death death. Death death. Deathdeathdeath. Just FYI.

To have a good time!: - If you want to live through the day, better have a
good time. There is plenty of good times to be had!!

See you all on Saturday!

YIS,

Giliana