[Artemisia] Please do not use Washable Markers for Submissions

Golden Wing Principal Herald principal-herald at artemisia.sca.org
Sun Nov 16 20:48:40 CST 2014

Do to a recent..incident...that resulted in the complete destruction of a
submission packet this week, I would like to remind everyone that Crayola
Classic markers (NOT WASHABLE) is the preferred medium for coloring Badge
and Device submissions. Please please please do not use the Washable
markers.

Reposting from a notification I sent in July of this year:
1) Use of wax pencil (colored pencil)/crayon/colored ink from a printer. DO
NOT use these mediums to color your device. The Laurel meetings in May of
2011 determined these were cause for return, and your device will be
returned. Instead, please use Crayola Classic Markers (not the washable
ones). The 8 count box should have all the right tinctures.Dunkr Ormstunga
Golden Wing