[Artemisia] The Shires are Revolting

jchapman chapman at lolopeak.com
Tue Nov 25 10:37:37 CST 2014

Greetings from Judith of Sherburn,
At Baronial Birthday in One Thousand Eyes last weekend I talked to a
couple people that had just sung the song "Barrett's Privateers".  I
told them of a version written by Ciann Ua'Neill about the very first
event that became Uprising.  I have found the words to it but now I
cannot find your card with contact information.  Please email me
directly and I will scan and send you a copy.
The words to the song were included in the "Artemisian Song Book". Have
you seen a copy of it yet?  Does anyone know when it was published?  Are
any copies available?  Thanks.