[Artemisia] The Shires are Revolting

Jackman-Brink, Julia Julia.Jackman-Brink at mso.umt.edu
Tue Nov 25 11:27:52 CST 2014

If it's the original Artemisian Song book, I probably have a copy.  It was published a long time ago, before we were even a kingdom.  It was something then, Viscountess Laurellen put together when she was Principality Arts Officer.  (1990?) I doubt there are copies for sale anymore, but I can look at the attribution on the one I have and see if they gave permission to make copies.  This is before digital and electronic publishing, so you never know.  Once I get home, I can look for you.

Juliana