[Artemisia] Feedback request regarding A&S / Champions event

Angela M. Stephens AStephens at nelsonlabs.com
Wed Oct 15 21:06:07 CDT 2014

Your Majesties, Your Highnesses, dear Seneschal, and anyone else involved in this discussion,

I enjoyed the champion's weekend.  It was wonderful to be able to celebrate the various champions as the primary focus rather than as a secondary activity.  I would continue to support this event.

I can understand to some extent the concern others have about the Kingdom art and sciences being held outdoors.  However, consider this; I have never attended a Kingdom arts and sciences event prior to the champions weekend.  It was never out of a lack of interest.   It was usually pragmatism.   I only have so much time and money.  A separate event just for art will mean I have to choose.   And A &S will likely loose.   At the Kingdom Champions I was able to spend some time with the arts and get some exposure to how that competition works.   It is far less scary than I originally thought and,  if I may be honesy, the Laurels were far less scary.

Bottom line,  I think the benefits out weigh the complaints.

Good luck with the discussion!

YIS,
Lady Aingeal
Barony of Loch Salann

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S® 4 mini ™, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone