[Artemisia] Solstice Court crash space

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 9 18:14:32 CDT 2014

Unto the Great and Noble Populace of the Glorious Kingdom of Artemisia, Greetings from the Ancient and August Barony of Loch Salann!  Their Excellencies Dunkr and Oonaugh welcome One and All to Solstice Court, which will be held December 13th.  If you are travelling from afar, and wish to have space in which to crash, I humbly ask that you contact me privately, either email, facebook message, or phone [# to follow], and please include the following details; smoking or non-, pet allergies, special needs, and any other pertinent info you feel I missed.  Crash space will be "first asked first lodged", so please contact me at your earliest convenience. My email is morganblaidddu at yahoo.com , my phone # is 801-599-5474, and we look forward to seeing you!
Baron Morgan Blaidd Du,
Chamberlain for Their Excellencies
Dunkr and Oonaugh,
Baron and Baroness of