[Artemisia] Crown Tourney

Mark Chapman whitewolf at lolopeak.com
Thu Sep 11 13:02:55 CDT 2014

Crown Tourney
Is there anyone who would be interested in car pooling ?
It is about a 9 hour drive from Msla, thus we would need to leave Friday
afternoon to get there at a rational hour.
I would guess that crash space can be found if we ask soon.
I would be will to drive if we can find riders to make the trip
affordable.  :-P
Ådne

--

"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions; but everyone is not entitled to their own facts."

--Daniel Patrick Moynihan

---