[Artemisia] Kingdom Collegium

Vaun Stevens vstvns3 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 12:48:33 CDT 2014

Calling all Artisans!

Fall is coming and Kingdom Collegium is just around the corner.  We are
calling on all our artisans to share their knowledge and teach classes.

Duke Patrick of Caid is our guest teacher and will be teaching various
aspects of heavy fighting.  We are also planning a full track for rapier
fighters.

Collegium is being held in Anaconda, MT at the High School which is a dry
site. We will NOT be able to have any classes using alcohol, however it you
want to teach about the history of brewing, that would be wonderful.

We do not have access to the kitchen for hands-on cooking classes; however,
classes with samples and classes on how to redact recipes, plan and
preparing feasts, etc. will be most welcome.

The teacher registration form can found in the Files section of the Barony
of Sentinels' Keep Facebook group, as well as in the Library on the
Barony's website: www.sentinelskeep.org.

Fill out a registration form for each class you wish to teach and return it
to:  Annys of Pengwyn by October 8th.  Contact information is on the
registration form.

If you have any questions, please send an email to moas at sentinelskeep.org
or call Annys at (406) 542-2656.