[Artemisia] Crown Tourney Change of Venue???!!!!!

Starr & Cross Reardon starr.cross.reardon at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 00:50:55 CDT 2015

Where: Wasatch Presbyterian Church
1626 S 1700 E
Salt Lake City, UT 84108-2662

--
"If I do not somehow perceive you as intrinsically connected to me, it is
much easier not to care for you. Similarly, if I not perceive the natural

May the road rise up to meet you. May the wind be always at your back. May
the sun shine warm upon your face; the rains fall soft upon your fields,
and until we meet again, may God hold you in the palm of His hand.
traditional Irish blessing