[Artemisia] No new subscribers??

M Steele mps0307 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 5 12:57:34 CDT 2015

I have been told that the ability to add new members to this list was lost after the passing of Sir Yumitori (as he was the only admin). Can someone please confirm or deny that, and if it is confirmed, what other e-mail lists we are planning to move too? While it is great to have this for those of us who are on here, if we are restricted in who can be on here, this list should be considered obsolete and closed down and another e-mail option should be found/used.
Just my 2cpDunkr