[Artemisia] Crown News

Duke Alan dukealan at q.com
Sun Apr 5 23:09:04 CDT 2015

Greetings to all those wondering what happened at Crown,

The list was 19 compeititors, with a significant number of bye fighters added in.  I helped marshal one pool, and each fighter had 13 fights!

I'm quite happy to say that the list was extremely clean.  At the end of the day, Duke Ibrahim won is a great fight with HE Lochlann.

Our new Crown Heirs are Ibrahim and Ester!

All fighters and consorts should be proud of the way they fought and conducted themselves.

YIS,   Alan