[Artemisia] Kingdom Calendar Change Proposal

Jeanine Schlauch jeanines at cableone.net
Wed Apr 15 09:50:12 CDT 2015

Changing Champions to something other than Labor Day does make sense.

Another thought -  I'd like to keep a Kingdom weekend (one weekend a month designated as Kingdom, which in my mind makes planning easier).  I know it is not traditional, but since we are already discussing rearranging things, I'd vote for weekend number 3 - if only to make travel in January that much easier over a 3 day weekend that doesn't already have family time piled onto it.

So, my dream Calendar for 2016 would be

January Coronation, Jan 16-18
April Crown, Apr 16-17
July Coronation, Jul 16-17
Champions Day (including A&S), Aug 20-21
Oct Crown, Oct 15-16

Morgan
Arn Hold

--
Life's journey is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body,
but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting