[Artemisia] Kingdom Calendar Change Proposal

danoman1000 . danoman1000 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 12:56:13 CDT 2015

I like Morgan's proposal.  Here's why:

I think it is best to avoid conflicting kingdom events with major mundane
events.  My reasons for this are site availability and
recruitment/retention.  Finding a site on a major holiday can be difficult
or impossible.  And I have lost count of the number of times I've invited a
new person to an event, seen them get excited, told them the date, and then
seen their disappointment when they already have mundane plans.  It happens
several time a year.  It frustrates me because these conflicts could be
planed for and avoided.

Option 3 on the survey avoids a few of these conflicts, but Morgan's
proposal avoids all of them.

Sneferu
Cote du Ciel