[Artemisia] Kingdom fiscal status

Caointiarn caointiarn1 at bresnan.net
Thu Apr 23 17:28:41 CDT 2015

Yes,  What are "Fees" ?  and "general supplies?"     Does the Kingdom Crown
& Seneschal run individual offices that need supplies?  I  do encourage
billing Kingdom coffers for office supplies as warranted  -- sending a
handful of  authorization cards are about  $0.70 an envelope postage
nowadays.   That can add up as more are mailed to each Marshal.   A better
explanation is needed before we can offer ideas to generate more funds /
strategies to use funds more effectively.
Caointiarn