[Artemisia] Letter from Kingdom Financial Committee regarding Kingdom fiscal status

gregero gregero at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 17:23:46 CDT 2015

The 2015 numbers are what is budgeted or projections and may very well be
lower or higher in reality once the year is over. 2012-2014 are actual
numbers for those years. I can't really answer any specific questions about
the 2015 budget though, that question should be directed to the comments
email address in the letter. Thanks.

Gregory