[Artemisia] 50th year

L.J. Richards richardslj at bresnan.net
Sat Aug 1 00:33:54 CDT 2015

I'm going.  (Was at 25th and 30th.)

Bronwen of Irenwold
Sentinels' Keep

-----Original Message-----
From: Duke Alan
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2015 2:21 AM
To: Kingdom of Artemisia mailing list
Subject: Re: [Artemisia] 50th year

I made it to 25th year, in Ansteorra, but haven't been to any of the others.

It does sound like Artemisia will have a fair representation at 50 year.
You guys will have to bring us back cool t-shirts!

Sounds like Uprising will be somewhat more sparsely attended.  I suspect
that Pennsic will lose some attendance as well.  Especially from folks west
of the Mississippi.

Anyone planning on going to both 50 year and Pennsic?

And thanks for lighting up this list!!!  See, it can be done.  I'll be out
of town and away from computers for a few days.  When I get back, I've got
another subject to discuss.  It should generate some interesting talk....

Take care all!

Alan