[Artemisia] To the members of Barony Loch Salann

Angela M. Stephens AStephens at nelsonlabs.com
Wed Aug 12 10:49:53 CDT 2015

Hello!

Please pardon the bandwidth.  This message is meant for the members of Barony of Loch Salann, however if others need help getting things to Coronation let me know and I will do my best to help you get things where they need to be.

Hello everyone!  Coronation is only a couple of weeks away.  I am assembling items to go into the fundraiser basket that the Barony is donating.  If you are unfamiliar with this, the hosting barony has asked that each group donate a basket of items made by group members.  The baskets will be auctioned off at Coronation in a silent auction.  Proceeds to benefit the Kingdom General fund I believe.

If you have items you would like to donate please let me know.  I will be at fighter practice this evening but not until around 7:30 - 8ish.  I will attend fighter practice next week and the following week to collect items.  If you cannot make fighter practice please message me on FB or send me an email at astephens at nelsonlabs.com<mailto:astephens at nelsonlabs.com> and I will arrange to get items from you.

Additionally, if you have any largess items you would like me to take to TRH, I would be very happy to transport those for you as well provided they fit in my car.  Please ensure they are properly marked with your information so that TRH know where they came from.

YIS,
Aingeal
NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message and attachments.