[Artemisia] Harvest war merchants

Little Dave twistedmetal208 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 00:10:28 CDT 2015

I am coordinating the merchants at Harvest War this year.  I made a post
about it on the Harvest War event page, and I was informed that it would be
a good idea to send it in this mailing list as well so here it is =).

*EDITED 8-16*

For any of those that are wanting to merchant this year at Harvest War I
have some things that should help answer some questions and provide some
much needed information.

Merchant registration deadline - Sept 7th this will give me time to map
things out.

There are no merchant fees. BUT you must pay the site fee and non-member
fee just like normal.

Merchants can arrive on Thursday Sept 17th for set up

Pets are welcome (had a few people ask about this one)

There is NO access to power, I made a trip up there to see and there is
none.

Most people who merchant chose to camp near their booth, if this is the
case for you please let me know and how you will do so. I need to make sure
there is plenty of room for your living arrangements as well.

Everyone is responsible for their own sales tax and the paperwork that goes
along with it. It is easy to get a temporary sales tax ID. Just google it
and you can find it easily just make sure it is for Utah, I have done allot
of them personally until I no longer needed one and the process is easy.
**
**
***Here is a list of what I will need from everyone that wants to merchant.

Business name and the name of the owner and any helpers or partners that
you will have there helping.

Merchant booth space description. Dimensions and what side is your "store
front" so that I don't position you with your door in the wrong
direction *smile
emoticon* (Please include tie down ropes as well, normally 2-3 feet on each
side needs to be accounted for them) Also living arrangement space as well
(if applicable) so I can ensure you will have plenty of space.

We are going to do a Merchant directory of sorts in the gate book and for
that give a short description of what wares or services you offer.

For me my favorite part of almost any event is Merchant Row. It is really a
community and a family, And as such I am open to more ideas on anything
that you think may add to the atmosphere of camaraderie that I have come to
love. For example we have, in the past, done a bantering contest between
merchants.

Please feel free to contact me at any time, either message me on here or
email me at twistedmetal208 at gmail.com

It is going to be another amazing year at Harvest War and I hope to see old
friends and make many more new. *smile emoticon*

-David "James" Lester