[Artemisia] Baron's Champion competition

Starr & Cross Reardon starr.cross.reardon at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 00:41:03 CST 2015

Greetings unto the artisans of Artemisia,

As you know there is less than a month to prepare for the Arts and Sciences
competition at the Baron's champion event in the Barony of 1000 Eyes.  I
encourage all to bring their projects to be entered.  To be named Baron's
Champion you must be a member of the barony and enter at least four entries
from three grand categories with documentation.  Contact me if you need
help with the documentation.  There will be a prize for the most gifted out
of barony artisan as well.

If you are not interested in competing but want to show off your work,
there will be a table set up for displays where I plan on setting up a few
entries myself.  There will also, of course, be fighting for rapier and
heavy weapons.

I am also looking for volunteer judges.  No previous experience necessary.
This is a good way to support the arts and see what is involved in these
competitions.

Please contact me if you want help with an entry or are willing to help
judge.

Your in Service to the Dream,
Tiernbard ap Gwalchmai

--
"If I do not somehow perceive you as intrinsically connected to me, it is
much easier not to care for you. Similarly, if I not perceive the natural

May the road rise up to meet you. May the wind be always at your back. May
the sun shine warm upon your face; the rains fall soft upon your fields,
and until we meet again, may God hold you in the palm of His hand.
traditional Irish blessing